Wednesday, July 13, 2011

No time!

Random picture. I just love this old bridge near our house. There are a bunch of slats missing, so I got a kick out of the "Road Closed" sign.

I wish there were more hours in the day. I am truly a chicken running around with my head cut off (thankfully not literally... otherwise you probably wouldn't be reading a post on my blog...). I keep myself insanely busy in a myriad of different directions and I don't seem to accomplish anything!

No time to write, as I'm between doing Relief Society work and babysitting for 7 of the 8 kids of one of my sweet visiting teachees, but Jess left a message a while ago about her blog, so I took a minute to peek (GREAT post! I'd so love to be there at the beach with them... with icebergs floating behind...), and I thought I'd at least write this much. I have to leave to babysit in 20 minutes, and I'm fresh out of the shower, so I'd probably better git.

3 comments:

  1. You can blame your internet use on me ANYTIME! .....As long as I can keep yacking to you on the phone for hours at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures like this. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate bridges, but I too like this picture. I think it's really rustically pretty... I dunno if I used that word correctly!

    ReplyDelete