I love going to the temple. I always feel such peace there-- a reminder of the bigger, eternal picture, and an ever-present message from on high that everything's going to be okay.
I am in Salt Lake City this week visiting Michael and Corey. I'm loving this trip. Relaxing, enjoying M&C and the cute way they totally love each other and appreciate each other...
...and their little apartment (for this summer only) is a five-minute walk from Temple Square, so I am taking full advantage of their delightful location! I decided yesterday morning to go to watch the live show of Music & the Spoken Word at the Conference Center, leaving at 8:45 and getting there at 8:50. :-)
And I went to the temple first thing this morning. It was still dark, so the lights of the temple shone bright, warmly beckoning me as I walked the few minutes from M&C's apartment. It was well worth getting up early to hit the first session. :-) And I got there way early (Monday times are different than the rest of the week), so I got to sit and quietly read half the Book of Proverbs. Amazing book.
Yep. Good visit.

I'm so jealous!! That sounds amazing and relaxing and wonderful. I just can't wait to see you and Danny in Sept. We miss you guys soooo much Love ya buddy
ReplyDeleteWow, Mom. Please please please send me copies of your temple pictures. They're breathtaking.
ReplyDelete