Monday, August 22, 2011

Trying to express what I feel...


I am so grateful for the blessings in my life-- that I get to be a mom and a grandma and a sister and a daughter and a wife.  And that I get to HAVE such an incredible mom, mom-in-law, sister, sisters-in-law, grandma and daughters-in-law. I'm grateful for my sweet, good husband and for our precious, precious kids (including in-law kids) and grandkids. I'm grateful for my siblings (including siblings-in-law) and THEIR kids and THEIR kids too. Our family continues to grow with delightful new children to love.

And I'm grateful for my friends and their families. So many people who bless my life in ways that I could never express but in ways that I pray I'll always get to keep forever.

I'm not even going to TRY to put all the pics of all of my family and friends who mean the world to me. There's not remotely enough space for that. Instead I'll post the above picture since it's a pretty good visual to represent all of the people I love and it represents our bond through eternity.

Happy sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Did you take that picture? I love it!

    You are so awesome and talented and loving and inspiring.

    See you soon.
    Jamee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete