Thursday, September 8, 2011

Loni and Malcolm: REAL happily-ever-after


Loni and Malcolm got married in the Reno Temple last Saturday. I know that post-wedding life requires love, patience, understanding, selflessness, a listening ear, sacrifice and all that, but their first day of marriage sure was the right way to start a real-life fairy tale!
                                                                                
In Disney movies and happily-ever-after fairy tales, we never hear about what happens AFTER the wedding, but let me tell you-- happily ever after is alive and well, and L&M started out totally right!


I know from experience that their love will only grow exponentially from here. And that growth will come as a result of life's rollercoaster ride of ups, downs, thrills, scares, boring straight parts, and views from the top. If we keep our seatbelts on and hold hands and scream (sometimes with delight, sometimes not...), it's a great ride.


I can't wait to watch yet another one of our beloved kids and her sweetheart have the ride of a lifetime! Woo hoo, L&M!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo is right!

    Jamee
    xoxo

    Love you and miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved your roller coaster analogy. Thanks for sharing it so beautifully here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get enough seeing their pictures so thanks for sharing them!! Roller Coaster is right boy We have all had a good ride!! I miss everyone makes me want to see everyone again real soon love ya buddy

    ReplyDelete