Sunday, September 12, 2010
I love my family!
There are at least a thousand pictures I'd like to post today as I think about how much I love my family, but Sarah Traut (soon to be Sarah Claeys!) is being honored at a bridal shower in half an hour, so this has to be quick and I'll slowly put all thousand pics on here. :-) I love this family picture, taken on Jessie and Zack's deck at their house in Utah. It's old now, but still captures the spirit of one of many wonderful days with our kids and their sweethearts and kids. As you can see by the date on the picture, this is over two years old, so Abby and Ethan have grown up a bit since then, and Stratton has joined the Edwards family. I love these people!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WE LOVE YOU, TOO!!!
ReplyDelete