Saturday, September 11, 2010

My first post... I'm nervous about this!

Well, here I am finally.  And if I write anything here TODAY, that means I'm committed and will have to continue writing on days AFTER today!  Am I able to commit to something so serious?  Jessie, Jamie, Brian, Stevie, Lori and anyone I've left out (accidentally) have inspired me to start writing because THEIR efforts on THEIR blogs have inspired me in every way. This is an excellent way to record bits of each of us so our loved ones will be able to know us and realize that we are all in this life to raise and lift and support and teach and learn from each other.  So here I go.  For tonight, I will just say that I am blessed beyond measure because of the very special people in my life-- every member of my family and every friend who's touched my life forever.  Thank you all for making my life so worth living!

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome. :) Also, I don't want to be obvious about my feelings here, so I'll just say this: FINALLY! I can't wait to read the intricate happenings of your mind! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no intricate happenings going on in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have a blog! And sorry it has taken me so long to check it out. We only have a lap top and I usually don't feel like fighting Beau to use it...but I promise to check on you as much as I can. Love you!

    ReplyDelete