Danny and I play Phase Ten often because we love to spend time together and because playing cards is cheap entertainment. We've come to appreciate cheap entertainment these days!
But... sometimes I don't LIKE playing Phase Ten with Danny because HE CHEATS! (see pic...low score wins in Phase Ten)
Stupid game...
When we first got married, we played Skipbo and I won all the time. Then I found out that Cindy was letting me win. Pissed me off. So she quit letting me win and I've never beat her at anything since.
ReplyDeleteDad does cheat, Mom. When in doubt, remember the sneaky vending machine incident today. Nuf said. :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw the picture of you on your profile, I thought why does Laurie have a picture of Jamee when she was little...then I looked closer and realized it was Jessie...then I clicked on it and realized it was you. True story.
ReplyDeleteWe play cards too. We play Phase 10 too. Daron wins all the time too.
ReplyDeleteMaybe us women folk should get together sometime and just US play-no cheating men allowed!!
Jamee
xoxo