Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jessie




I haven't looked at blogs for such a long time, and tonight I caught up with Jessie's January blog entries, and I am crying.
Crying because I am grateful that God blessed me with such an incredible daughter.
Crying because of the events in the Edwards family over the past months.
Crying over Norman Edwards' great life and the touching tributes to him that have been made, not only by Jess, but by many others who have loved that great man.
Crying because Jessie's words have been a wonderful reminder to me that this life isn't just about this life.
Crying because I am blessed to have such a daughter. (and such a son. and such a husband. and such kids-in-law. and such grandchildren. and such parents, siblings, in-law siblings, in-law parents, nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, and dear, dear friends!)

2 comments:

  1. I just caught my self up on her blog life as well and I was equally touched.

    I'm lucky to have you.

    Jamee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw shucks!
    You know, Jessie owes all that she's been taught to you....she told me so.

    :) Liebe dich, Mamacita.

    ReplyDelete