| Foosball... |
| Ping pong tournaments... |
| Duane's impossible to beat, so every small victory is a big victory against him! (I beat him once, but I know he went easy on me...) |
Beautiful Lori... it was so fun spending some time with her! She's beautiful inside as well as outside, and I continue to be amazed at her talents and gifts. She blesses many lives with her incredible musical talents and teaching expertise, and she sure loves her boys!
We slept in all three days. The cabin was SO cold the first day, but we got pretty comfortable if we kept the wood stoves burning (Stephen and friends cut a LOT of wood the week before and stocked the Runyan's woodshed, and we enjoyed the warmth their efforts brought!). Friday morning we woke up to the smell of sausage, eggs and hash browns that Lori had ready for us. Wonderful! And I returned the favor Saturday morning with bacon, eggs and pancakes. Duane/Lori and boys earned that breakfast after a VERY late night Friday in town at football games and (Duane) working hard on a tough carpet job. So Danny and I were the only ones who got to stay at the cabin all three days. We sort of felt guilty but loved our little vacation!
| Leaving our worries behind was FUN! |
| Brock's such a cutie. He was the air hockey champion of the week and earned a McDonald's ice cream cone (one of my favorite treats of all time) after winning our "tournament"... |
| :-) |
| Stephen's reflexes were/are amazing--He's so fun to play a game with! |
| No internet, but "Bubbles" was a favorite with the guys... |
The only thing I can think of to say is "WHAT??? I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!"
ReplyDeleteJamee
xoxo
I wanna come, too! Looks like you guys had a blast--and it makes me THAT much more excited for our family reunion next summer! Can't wait to see ya'll!!!
ReplyDelete