You know how I usually write about looking on the bright side? Optimism and gratitude do wonders on helping us cope...
But today is just one of those days that sucks. Shouldn't suck, and probably really doesn't, but it sure feels that way.
This pic provides a double purpose: it makes me laugh, remembering a very fun New Years Eve with Jess, Zack, Mike and Corey a couple years ago, plus it sort of portrays the "distortion" I seem to be feeling this week.
I'm glad it's okay to have days and weeks that aren't so great. I hate being in the middle of one, though. But life has taught me that sucky times come and that good times will follow.

"...this to shall pass..."
ReplyDeleteI have been in one of those weeks too!!! I feel like my prayers every night have been: "Heavenly Father, I suck. I'm sorry."
I will prayer for you. We can be toghter in this sucky week thing.
Love you!!
Jamee
xoxo
Hey, it must be Slam the Boyd's week! Laurie, I knew you stuck your neck out often, but this really is stretching it. And Mike's picture...I don't get it. What's different?
ReplyDeleteI remember this pic and many more. I will have to remember to sneak a peak when I'm having a sucky day. It makes me smile just thinking about you! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Cheryl
I love this post Laurie. So true. You have amazed me with your positive outlook and patience. The great thing about this hardship for you two is that we have gotten to spend time together and that has been a priceless gift that I am very grateful for.
ReplyDelete