Thursday, October 14, 2010
Special bond :-)
I am blessed to be able to talk with Jessie and with Abby and Ethan almost every day. Most times this connection with them keeps me going, counting my blessings. I love those phone calls. Yesterday Abby told me with glee that she will be starting preschool in January. We shared the joy of her good news, discussing some of the fun things she'll get to experience in preschool. Afterwards, Jess told me that she loves watching Abby talk with me on the phone, for we have a special bond that goes beyond regular, normal love between a grandmother and her granddaughter. Today, since it's a tough day for me, I'm glad to know of that bond. I feel it too. What a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gosh, she is almost as cute as my grandkids. That's pretty cut.
ReplyDeleteI mean cute. I'M cut. She is cute.
ReplyDeleteI think of what an amazing grandma, Grandma Connie was and you are following in her footsteps. They are so blessed to have someone so faithful and strong to share life with.
ReplyDeleteFYI: the whole time we were in NY, Ethan called Norm "Grandpa" and Lynda "Lala." :)
ReplyDelete