And as I express our love and gratitude for Corey and her relationship with Michael, I must say that we feel immense gratitude as well for Zack. for he is an incredibly good man. He loves Jessie so much and she adores him. He's a great husband and a terrific daddy. He's honest, hard-working (sometimes too hard-working! The day he got home from the hospital after having abdominal surgery, he went to WORK! Didn't want to take any more time off... bless him!), patient and kind. He's blessed our lives as he blesses Jessie and their children.
As you know, Zack's dad, Norm, passed away a month ago, leaving a great legacy through his beautiful wife, Lynda, and his four awesome kids and their families. Jessie expressed her love for her Edwards family members as she shared stories with me of the unforgettable time they spent together at Norman's bedside in Arizona (at Sam and Peggy's) after Christmas, and then again on Long Island a month later at his funeral. She said each moment was precious. Family is the most important gift we have next to the gifts we receive through the Savior's Atonement, and those rare times we get to spend with each other are to be cherished.

It's amazing to spend time with our kids and their spouses-- to watch them as they look at each other and interact and serve each other with such love! We are blessed beyond measure with such kids and kids-in-law... (and grandkids, of course!)
I am so thankful for the time that we lived down the street from Jessie and Zack in Rexburg. Jessie and I went out to lunch once a week together and it should have been a lot more!! Daron and I feel like we got to know them so well, they were the perfect family to live close to. They are wonderful together.
ReplyDeleteJamee
xoxo
They LOVE you guys! I'm so glad you had that rare time together too. Life, unfortunately, takes us to wonderful places to live that are just too dang far away from each other!!! Glad we have the internet... :-)
ReplyDelete