![]() |
| FHE group date-- what lucky girls! |
I'm sure they were the most popular guys on campus with this baby... I wish I would have thought of that when I was in college...
![]() |
| But there's no ski lift to help get you back up to the top... muscle workout! |
![]() |
| What FUN!! |
Michael said on a particular night on the slopes, one of his roommates started to fall in FRONT of the couch, so Mike had to grab the guy's coat and hold on tight in order to keep him from getting run over by the couch while riding... which makes couch-skiing a dangerous extreme sport!
Mike quite possibly saved that young man's life and should be included in the guy's will, I think. :-)
![]() |
| Brilliant idea for the best winter fun... |
Check out YouTube videos of couch skiing. My favorite? "Furniture Race 2006". Hilarious!




Hey! I think that was my old couch! I wish I would have thought of that instead of giving it to DI. I think of it as a donation to my cousin!!
ReplyDeleteJamee
xoxo
Jamee, you're so fun! And you're probably right about it being your old couch... :-)
ReplyDelete