You're right about that, Kate! (For anyone reading this who's confused by my comment above, that was Katie using my gmail acct-- we both suffer from being HOT!)
Being hot as a beautiful young human being is quite different from being hot a few years down the road!
This Comic Cracks me up!!! That is so you. I feel so bad for your hot flashes and you have lived with them for sooooo loooooong. Please make them go away!! I have a hot foot about 8pm every night. The left foot burning on fire!! What's that all about??? Love you
Heh heh heh....
ReplyDeleteI think this is Lala and Mama!
ReplyDeleteYou're right about that, Kate! (For anyone reading this who's confused by my comment above, that was Katie using my gmail acct-- we both suffer from being HOT!)
ReplyDeleteBeing hot as a beautiful young human being is quite different from being hot a few years down the road!
This Comic Cracks me up!!! That is so you. I feel so bad for your hot flashes and you have lived with them for sooooo loooooong. Please make them go away!! I have a hot foot about 8pm every night. The left foot burning on fire!! What's that all about??? Love you
ReplyDeleteA hot FOOT?!! Cindy, you have a hot EVERYTHING! Even in your flannel nightie... :-)
ReplyDelete(a hot foot? that's just plain weird...but I guess it beats the dickens out of a total-body hot flash, right?)
I love you too, Nanna Ninny!