Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Claeys Family

(back) Steve, Mike, Jeff, Tom, (front) Katie, Dad, Mom, Me 

Here are my parents and siblings at the end of my folks' 60th anniversary party. We sure are a good-looking lot, don't you think?! :-) I am very, very grateful for my family. I love these people so much! And the party was a fun, memorable celebration-- definitely a reason to smile every day!

6 comments:

  1. You guys make one HOTT family!!

    Jamee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your parents but I don't think I've met your brothers or sister!! I hope to meet them one day. BTW, you all have great skin tone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the claeys family. Awesome sweat shirts. Thanks for the pictures they say so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this picture of ya'll! I wish we could've been there. Miss you and love you!

    Call me!
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw... you girls are so nice... you keep me going more often than you know. Did you realize that? Yeah, I have great siblings and parents. I am blessed. And skin tone? Cool, Lon! I never thought about our skin tone before... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loni, it's SOOOOO weird to me that you haven't met my siblings... that just doesn't seem RIGHT! You'd like them a LOT. They have sense of humors (should that be plural?) like your dad. Scary.

    ReplyDelete