Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Complete and whole

The Denver Temple, Summer 2010
 I picked Danny up at the airport yesterday and, at his suggestion, we headed to the Winter Quarters Temple immediately afterwards. In the peaceful quiet of the temple, I had time to think about how complete and whole I am when I'm with Danny and how incomplete I have always felt when we are apart (in our marriage, we've had WAY too many separations...). I'm SO grateful for the temple blessings we have in our family-- so thankful that families can be together forever and so thankful for the unfathomable love Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ have for me and for those I love so dearly.

at Mendenhall Glacier near Juneau
No caption necessary... (in Alaska)

with sweet little Beau (Stevie and TK's little guy)

Lucky grandkids w/ Gpa Danny at a park in Juneau

In a 'dress' on a camel in Qatar

with precious baby Stratton

in Breckenridge last winter (near the Katalin's condo)

At Cici's Pizza with our favorite granddaughter :-)
with Corey and Michael at their apartment (the guys modeling matching tshirts from Corey)

Quite possibly my favorite picture? (Juneau park... w/ mountains, pond, ducks, bubbles and love)

during a Mendenhall Glacier hike (Zack's behind the camera)

2 comments: