Thank you, Jamee, for sending them!
![]() |
These two precious girls are beautiful through and through, and I'm so grateful they're not only dear cousins, but dear friends. I am so proud of them both, for they are appreciative wives and happy mothers. And those kids!! They are beyond precious...
I still can't believe Brian, Cindy, Loni, Jamee, Olivia, Carter and Brigham made the long trip to San Diego to celebrate Michael and Corey's special day. That meant so so SO much to us-- that STILL means so much to us! I sure love them all...
I'm glad Jamee captured this shot, for I absolutely LOVE seeing both Michael and Corey laughing on their wedding day!



We loved coming down to celebrate THEM!!
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of when you guys flew from Germany to be with us when Daron and I got married. And you brought my china-WHICH we use everyday, by the way!!
Jamee
xoxo
I'm so glad, Jamee! That was so much fun... I wish we could also have been with you when you actually got married, though...
ReplyDeleteHey Mom, Jamee came for MY wedding. Who loves who here!?
ReplyDeleteTrue, Jess! Excellent point!
ReplyDeletehey these are great pictures! the groom is especially handsome
ReplyDelete